Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET) Student Portal | How to Create AMCET Student Portal Account & Change Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Student Portal Password.
On this Educative Page, We provide you with information on how to access the Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Student Portal Login, AMCET result checker portal, Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Applications Portal, school fees payment, AMCET Postgraduate & Undergraduate Portal, AMCET Screening Portal, semester result Portal Contact Details, and courses registration guide for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students.
About the Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET) student portal login
The Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET) Portal is created for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct entry, Staff, remedial, part-time fresh, and returning students of the Institution to create an account or log in to perform certain academic activities such as View Matriculation Numbers, Pre-Admission Screening Registration, Applicant’s Login, School fees Charges, Registration Instruction, Help & Support, Faqs, and lots more at ease.
How to Login to the Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Student Portal
login to the AMCET Student Portal by using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively.
- AMCET Student Portal:http://www.sis.almaktoum.ac.tz/
- Official AMCET Website: https://almaktoum.ac.tz
How to Change Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Portal Login Password
Steps to Change/Retrieve your Forgotten Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Student Portal Password
If you have forgotten your Student Login password to the Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology student Portal ( profile and/or school portal) or you want to reset your password, Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Student E-Learning, and Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- A verification code will be sent to you. Once you have received the verification code, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Ways Change Your Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology Email Address
- Login to Your Student Portal with your Username and Password, then Go to Users > Your Profile (or Profile > Your Profile) Your Student Dashboard
- Scroll near the bottom of the page to the Contact Info area.
- Type your new email address.
- Click Update Profile when you are done. An email will be sent to the new address asking you to click on the link to confirm the change of email address
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, Share and get the AMCET Latest update.
However, if you have any questions regarding the AMCET student login portal, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it ASAP.