St. John’s University of Tanzania ( SJUT) Student Portal | How to Create SJUT Student Portal Account & Change St. John’s University of Tanzania Student Portal Password.
On this Educative Page, We provide you with information on how to access the St. John’s University of Tanzania Student Portal Login, SJUT result checker portal, St. John’s University of Tanzania Applications Portal, school fees payment, SJUT Postgraduate & Undergraduate Portal, SJUT Screening Portal, semester result Portal Contact Details, and courses registration guide for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students.
About the St. John’s University of Tanzania ( SJUT) student portal login
The St. John’s University of Tanzania ( SJUT) Portal is created for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct entry, Staff, remedial, part-time fresh, and returning students of the Institution to create an account or log in to perform certain academic activities such as View Matriculation Numbers, Pre-Admission Screening Registration, Applicant’s Login, School fees Charges, Registration Instruction, Help & Support, Faqs, and lots more at ease.
How to Login to the St. John’s University of Tanzania Student Portal
login to the SJUT Student Portal by using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively.
How to Change St. John’s University of Tanzania Portal Login Password
Steps to Change/Retrieve your Forgotten St. John’s University of Tanzania Student Portal Password
If you have forgotten your Student Login password to the St. John’s University of Tanzania student Portal ( profile and/or school portal) or you want to reset your password, Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Student E-Learning, and Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- A verification code will be sent to you. Once you have received the verification code, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Ways Change Your St. John’s University of Tanzania Email Address
- Login to Your Student Portal with your Username and Password, then Go to Users > Your Profile (or Profile > Your Profile) Your Student Dashboard
- Scroll near the bottom of the page to the Contact Info area.
- Type your new email address.
- Click Update Profile when you are done. An email will be sent to the new address asking you to click on the link to confirm the change of email address
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, Share and get the SJUT Latest update.
However, if you have any questions regarding the SJUT student login portal, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it ASAP.